5th Gen 4Runner Rear Window Molle Panels
$249.00 – $299.00
Finn Fab Power Grids are made from 1/8th” steel, CNC bent, CNC cut and come powder coated. These are the only grids on the market that accept rivnuts, meaning you can bolt air compressors, recovery gear, etc… to your grids! These Grids also have a cut out to incorporate a Blue Seas 12V unit to be able to power your fridge or whatever else you may need. The ease of use with these grids makes for easy installation and less hassle getting items mounted to them.
- USA made
- 1/8th” Steel
- Powder Coated
- CNC Bent
- CNC Cut
- Accepts Rivnuts
- Accepts Blue Seas Accessory Panel
- Sold in Pairs
Does not work with 4Runners equipped with 3rd row seating
International shipping will be invoice an extra cost.
Part Numbers for Blue Seas Accessory Panels:
4365-BSS (15A Circuit Breaker, 12V Socker, 2x 2.1A Dual USB Chargers)
4366-BSS (Circuit Breaker, 12V Socket, Dual USB Charger, Mini Voltmeter)
4367-BSS (15A Circuit Breaker, 3x Blank Apertures)
2 mounting brackets
2 – 3” spacers with 2 100mm socket head bolts and flat washer
2 – 2” spacers with 2 70 mm socket head bolts and flat washer
4 – 20mm M6 socket bolts
8 – m6 flat washers
4 – m6 nyloc nuts
There are 3 mounting locations for each grid. For the mounting location closest to front of vehicle remove the plastic cover and remove the 10mm bolt behind the cover. The rear mounting location uses the cargo hook. Turn it counter clockwise to remove. The top mounting location for the grid uses the clothes hook located on the headliner. Remove this hook (save the bolt, this will be reused)
To install follow these steps:
- Install mounting bracket behind grid with the 20mm bolts, flat washers, and nyloc nuts. Snug up very lightly. You will want to be able to adjust this before tightening snug.
- Hang the grid by screwing in by hand the bolt you saved from the headliner. Leave this loose.
- Insert the 100mm bolt and flat washer through the mounting location closest to front of vehicle while going through the long spacer behind grid. Hand screw the bolt to where it grabs and leave loose. Repeat this for the rear location using the shorter bolt and shorter spacer.
- Align grid to where you like it, and tighten the two bottom bolts. Remove the headliner bolt again, and lean grid out just enough to tighten the nyloc nuts. Once they are tight, lean the grid in again and bolt in the headliner bolt snug.
*** Power grids come with a cut out for Blue Seas Power Panel 4365, or 4366
bare metal, matte black powder coat