Total Chaos Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms (3rd Gen 4Runner & 1st Gen Tacoma)
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1” of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5″-3″ lift kits.
- 4130 Chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt-on and handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- 1″ I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military-grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added strength and wheel travel
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long-lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- * Not compatible with Tuff Country lift kit.
|Toyota||4Runner||1996 - 2002|
|Toyota||Tacoma||1996 - 2004|