Icon Overland Series 3″ Lift Rear Coil Springs
- 3” ride height when unloaded and 2” ride height if weight is added (drawers, fridge, bumper, etc.). If you have a fully stock 4Runner, you can run the 3″ springs for a full 3″ lift in the rear. If you plan on adding lots of weight (bumpers, drawers, fridge, tire carrier, then your ride height will settle at 2″ of lift).
Extended Brake Lines:
- Extended brake lines are recommended for 3″ lifts and larger in the rear. We pair our Icon Lift Kits with our in-house YotaMafia extended brake lines for the 5th Gen 4Runner. Made from stainless steel braided line and coated in DOT red polymer hose it will stand up to anything. Using Toyota fittings to directly plug into all Toyota applications.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5″ of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion-resistant CAD-plated coilover shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shock with 5/8″ shaft
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- 52700 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER REAR 2″ SPRING KIT
- 56505 (QTY: 2) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4 RUNNER 1-3″ REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 58646 (QTY: 1) | 10-UP FJ/4RUNNER 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
|Toyota||4Runner||2010 - 2021|