3rd Gen Tacoma Rock Light Kit
A complete plug and play rock light kit for your 3rd gen Tacoma. This kit uses your factory bed-light switch to automatically work with your factory key fob and keyless entry (on some models). Fitted harness compatible with a short bed and long bed 3rd Gen Tacoma. Detailed installation instructions can be downloaded or viewed directly from our website.
3rd Gen Tacoma Plug and Play Rock Light Kit (2016+)
Features and Benefits
- 100% Plug and Play, No Wire-Tapping and No Splicing
- Kits Can Be Installed with Simple Tools
- Integrates with Dome Light System
- No Need for Aftermarket Switches
- Using 4 or 6 KC Hilites Pure White Cyclone LEDs
- Kit Only Works with Tacoma’s with Factory Bedlight
Rock Light Kit Contents
· Fuse / Relay Combo Wiring Harness.
· Front Light Wiring Harness
· Rear Light Wiring Harness (Includes Adapter Harness with 6 light Kit)
· Plug and Play Switch Adapter
· Spade Terminals for external switch option
· 4 – LED Lights with Pigtails (6 with Six light Kit)
· 2 – M10 x 1.5 x 20 Stainless Steel Button Head bolts (4 with Six light Kit)
· 2 – M10 x 1.5 Stainless Steel Hex Nuts (4 with Six light Kit)
· 2 – M10 Split Lock washers (4 with Six light Kit)
· 2 – M8 x 1.25 x 20 Stainless Steel Button Head bolts (6 light kit only)
· 2 – M8 Stainless Steel Washers (6 light kit only)
· 2 – M8 Split Lock washers (6 light kit only)
· 2 – Rubber Grommets
· 2 – Stainless Steel Flat Washers
· 1 – Nylon Spacer
· 1 – Mounting kit for Rear Lights includes 2 Stainless Steel Screws, 2 Stainless Steel Washers, 2 Rubber Well Nuts, and 2 Nylon Spacers.
· 10 – Plastic Zip Ties (15 with 6 light kit)
· Quick Reference Card
Optional Under Hood Lighting Upgrade
Switch Upgrade for Yotamafia Rock Light Kits
This Optional switch allows manual control of the Cargo Light in the 3rd Gen Tacoma that has the YotaMafia Rock Light Kit. This is a Plug and Play option and It is designed to only work with the YotaMafia Rock Light Kits. It is NOT suitable to use in any other application because of the internal modifications to the switch. The Standard Plug and Play Rock Light kit uses the factory Cargo light switch to control the Rock lights. Depending upon which option is selected at the time of install, this either disable the factory Cargo light completely or allows it to come on every time the Rock Lights are on without giving the operator control to turn it off manually. By installing this Switch Upgrade, you will be able to easily turn off the Cargo light and still use the Rock Lights or you can turn on the cargo light to work in conjunction with the Rock Lights. This is an easy install and requires only a few hand tools. Click here for complete install instructions.
Note: This switch will not work with manual transmission vehicles that have the larger Clutch override switch in the lower-left panel.
|Toyota||Tacoma||2016 - 2021|