No products in the cart.
After 3 years of testing, research, design and hard work, Planetary Design is excited to offer this product to the world! A truly easy-to-clean French Press perfect for commutes, road-trips or just brewing in the kitchen. The removable bottom makes clean-up a breeze (see a HOW-TO-BREW video HERE), and Bru-Stop™ press makes for a smooth, never-bitter tasting cup that won’t leave grounds in your smile.
The new OVRLNDR travel French Press features:
Removable bottom for easy cleaning of grounds – a truly “no-mess” French Press
Rugged, double-wall insulated construction
Spill-proof, heat-retentive lid
24 fl oz capacity
Bru-Stop™ plunger for a smooth brew
Excellent for cold brew coffee, mate or tea
HOW-TO-Brew (see video HERE):
1. REMOVE TOP LID.
2. ADD COARSELY GROUND COFFEE beans (also works with loose-leaf tea or mate). ~ 2 Tbs. per 8oz. of water. The OVRLNDR holds brews about 24 fl.oz. of coffee (4fl.oz. are trapped in the bottom after brewing).
3. ADD HOT WATER (just-before boiling, or allow to sit about 5 minutes after coming to a full boil).
4. Screw-on the top lid with the plunger UP. Be sure to open the drink/pour spout before pressing. This helps alleviate the pressure built-up from the hot water/steam, and makes pressing a bit easier.
5. STEEP 3-5 minutes depending on preference.
6. PRESS, drink, enjoy!
How to clean:
1. Ensure ALL LIQUID is poured out of the OVRLNDR press before attempting to remove the bottom!
2. CAREFULLY UNSCREW BOTTOM. CAUTION! Hot liquid remains in the bottom portion of the OVRLNDR. Unscrew it carefully to avoid spilling hot grounds/liquid. DO NOT DRINK this liquid.
3. DUMP the grounds/liquid. Always dump responsibly into a compost bin, or garbage can. (There’s a garbage can off-screen that you can’t see in the video, but it’s there!)
To Brew Again:
1. ADD SOME WATER to the assembled OVRLNDR and shake/plunge to loosen any remaining grounds. Then you’re ready to brew again!
2. For a thorough cleaning, add a bit more water and a dab of dish-soap before shaking/plunging, then rinse completely.
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Rooftop Tents & Awnings
ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent and Annex Combo
Body Armor 4×4 Sky Ridge Series Pike Awning
FSR HIGH COUNTRY PREMIUM ROOF TOP TENTS | Select Size
Smittybilt Overlander Hard Shell Rooftop Tent – 2983
Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent – 2783
Prinsu Awning Quick Release Storage Bracket
FinnFab Skottle Table
WaganTech Brite-Nite™ Dome USB Lantern
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
Sales Representative ID (optional)