3rd Gen 4Runner Front & Rear Bump Stops (3.5″) (1996 – 2002)
3rd Gen 4Runner front & 3.5″ rear bump stops are intended for stock suspension trucks or mild lifts up to 1.5″. Proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. Gain better off-road control and comfort vs harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops. Upgrade your truck to 100% eliminate that damaging shell-shock effect from hitting those larger bumps.
3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner Front 3.5″ Rear DuroBumps (1996-2002)
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Cast-in-place metal hardware embedded into rubber to prevent separation.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 3rd Gen 4Runner Front & 3.5″ DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts w/ washers (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- Note:3.5″ rear DuroBumps are available for trucks with a lift of 2″
- Install instructions
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
DBR35T (3.5" Rear)
|Toyota||4Runner||1996 - 2002|